No purchase is necessary to enter or win; a purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
These Specific Rules, in addition to the General Rules https://entravision.com/general-rules-for-contests-and-sweepstakes/, govern the “Superior Groceres La Llave Superior Victorville Car Sweepstakes” (the “Promotion”). The General Rules contain additional terms and conditions that govern and apply to the Promotion and are incorporated herein by reference. A complete copy of these Specific Rules or a list of winners can be obtained at the offices of Entravision Communications Corporation (the “Station”), 2425 Olympic Blvd., Suite 6000 West. Santa Monica, CA 90404, during normal business hours Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station with a request for the rules and/or list of winners. In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these Specific Rules and the General Rules, the General Rules shall govern. Any individual who enters, attempts to enter or in any way participates or attempts to participate in the Promotion agrees to be bound by these Specific Rules and the General Rules as well as by all interpretations of the rules by the Station and by all other decisions of the Station which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion.
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
- Eligibility. This Promotion is open to all legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, except residents of Florida and New York where the prize(s) value is more than five thousand dollars ($5,000), who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry (except that residents of Alabama and Nebraska must be at least 19 years of age at the time of entry and residents of Mississippi must be at least 21 years of age at the time of entry) and who reside in the Station’s DMA. Proof of automobile insurance coverage minimums as required by the State of California (“Automobile Insurance”) at the time of eligibility verification is required in order to participate in the Grand Prize Drawing (defined below).
- Promotion Period. The Promotion will begin on November 1, 2023 and will run through December 9, 2023 (the “Promotion Period”). The Station’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Promotion.
- How to Enter. Limit one (1) entry per household. The term “household” includes all persons residing together in a single residence, whether or not related. Visit the Superior Grocers store located at 14668 Seventh St. Victorville, CA 92395 during its posted operating hours and fill out the entry form at the sweepstakes display located in the store. Sweepstakes entry forms will be accepted at this location only.
On each Wednesday of the Promotion Period, those dates being November 8, 2023 November 15, 2023, November 22, 2023 and November 29, 2023, Station and/or its designee will select two (2) finalist(s) per week via random drawing from among all valid entries received by Station during the Promotion Period. There will be eight (8) finalists total who will participate in a drawing to determine the winner of the Grand Prize (the “Grand Prize Drawing”). The finalists will be contacted using the email address, telephone number, and/or social media account provided with the entry and will be deemed finalists for the Grand Prize Drawing once verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Specific Rules and the General Rules is accepted and proof of Automobile Insurance is confirmed. Finalists must agree to be present for the Grand Prize Drawing on Saturday December 2, 2023 at the Superior Grocers located at 14668 Seventh St. Victorville, CA 92395. Should finalist not be able to commit to any of the requirements above, they will forfeit the opportunity for the Grand Prize. Finalist(s) must respond to initial notification within twenty-four (24) hours. On the day of the Grand Prize Drawing, the finalists must attend the entirety of the Station remote at the Superior Grocers store located at 14668 Seventh St. Victorville, CA 92395. In accordance with California law, the Grand Prize winner must personally visit Car Pros Kia, located at 400 S Brand Blvd, Glendale, CA 91204, to complete the necessary documentation and follow the procedures for the vehicle title transfer within 24 hours of the Grand Prize Drawing. A Station representative will draw the winning name of one of the finalists at random from a bowl containing the names of the eight finalists. The name drawn will be the recipient of the Grand Prize.
- Odds of winning. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Prize(s). One (1) Grand Prize(s) will be awarded in the Promotion. The Grand Prize consists of a 2024 KIA FORTE. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the prize is Twenty-Two Thousand Dollars $22,000. The Grand Prize is not eligible to be exchanged for its cash value from the Station.
SPONSOR: Station, located at 2425 Olympic Blvd. Suite 6000 West Santa Monica, CA 90404, and Superior Grocers, located at 15510 Carmenita Rd, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670.